Bona Certified Contractors
In line with Bona’s policy of providing the best products together with the best technical service the Bona Certified Contractor programme has been implemented throughout their worldwide distribution network. Bona Certified Contractors are industry professionals experienced with all Bona product systems.
The Bona Certified Contractor Program
The Bona Certified Contractor program (BCCP) is by invitation only. Invited contractors use Bona non-toxic finishes instead of toxic solvent finishes and who demonstrate professionalism in their work practices.
Members of the program are required to make Bona finishes their first recommendation for all timber floors. Other finish systems will only be used if instructed by an architect or property owner.
Bona Certified Contractors are encouraged to use the latest machinery to give the best possible results for their clients. Contractors who use the Bona Dust Control system to give dust free sanding or who offer specialised cleaning services with the Bona PowerScrubber system are indicated within the BCCP contractor listing.
Bona Certified Contractor have a legal undertaking to abide by the requirements of the program including:
- To recommend and use Bona non-toxic finishes
- Use the complete Bona finish system as recommended by Bona
- Provide information regarding on-going care of your Bona finished floor
- Hold a current policy for public liability insurance (minimum cover $5 million)
- Meet any relevant state statutory building licence requirements
- Adhere to relevant health and safety regulations
- Conduct business in a professional manner
Who Can Join?
The Bona Certified Contractor program (BCCP) is for contractors who use Bona non-toxic finishes instead of solvent finishes and who demonstrate professionalism in their work practices.
Members of the program are required to make Bona finishes their first recommendation for all floors. Solvent-based finishes or other products should only be used if specified by an architect or property owner.
The recommended Bona finish system should always be followed. A solvent sealer should never be used under any circumstances as part of a Bona system. Of course, Bona should be the only brand of water-based floor finish used. If you like to use other brands from time-to-time, then the BCCP is not for you.
What the Bona Certified Contractor Program offers:
- Promote your business using the BCCP logo
- Marketing support including brochures, van stickers and clothing
- Your business listed on the website – bona.com.au
- Special prices and offers on Bona sanding machines
- Referrals to you from phone calls to our head office and sales team requesting competent contractors
- Promotion of BCCP through consumer products such as Bona Spray Mops